Full Time position located in Mobile, Alabama in support of a commercial aviation manufacturer. Alutiiq Diversified Services provides Security support to an aviation assembly plant.
The role of the Security Administration Technician includes, but is not limited to a variety of security related duties; they must be knowledgeable of all security requirements and be capable of supporting uniformed operations when necessary.
General Qualifications for this position:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess and provide proof of at a minimum, either a HS diploma or GED equivalency certificate or a higher degree.
- Successfully pass a criminal history background investigation
- Must Speak English fluently; read and comprehend written English.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent skill using Microsoft applications
- Must be capable of learning new computer programs and applications
- Must have a general knowledge of trouble-shooting IT components
- Must be able to work various shifts, to include weekends and Holidays
- Must be able to successfully complete approximately 80 hrs. of company provided training based on the Alabama Security Regulatory Board. (Classes are schedule 7 days a week)
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment physical exam
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment Physical Readiness Test
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass all company provided training; to include Expandable Baton, Defensive Tactics, and incident report writing.
- Must be able to successfully pass the Alutiiq Driver's Safety Course
- Must have a clean Driving Record
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.