Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with 2019 revenues of $17.5 billion and approximately 78,000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide.
We are looking for a Wintel Services Manager. This position is responsible for the global delivery and evolution of enterprise infrastructure services and technologies based on and adjacent to the Microsoft server stack. These responsibilities include oversight of the Wintel Server team, accountability for operational performance, oversight for project delivery, and development of capability roadmaps. This role will encompass both management of internal staff and managed services provider. Critical thinking, effective leadership, managing a global team, and building frameworks that evolve the organization are core competencies for this position.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager.We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Supports Regional IT teams with troubleshooting and maintaining supported technologies.
- Directly supervises employees and contract resources. Oversees the distribution, tracking and quality of work for the Wintel Server team.
- Maintains ITIL discipline by team with a focus on Asset, Configuration, Change, Incident, Problem, and Release Management.
- Participates in cross IT management meetings.
- Works with senior IT management to develop and manage budgets.
- Works with company-wide technology groups and customers to understand requirements and design services and capabilities to align with business priorities.
- Work with Regional IT teams to define and enforce and enforce standards and controls that maintain technology currency and security across the environment.
- Develops and maintains an upgrade and maintenance schedule for areas of responsibility including patches, upgrades and new installations to maintain service currency.
- Handles all areas of team development including interviews, hiring, training, performance appraisal, and employee engagement.
- Lead vendor Service Management activities partnering with VMO.
- Oversees project delivery for areas of responsibility including sourcing and managing resources to support project execution.
- Develops and implements frameworks to facilitate communication with IT teams and customers, collect feedback, and drive evolution of services.
- Develops KPIs and SLO/SLA targets for measurement of service performance. Utilizes metrics to measure against targets and develop plans to maintain or improve target services levels.
- improve target services levels.
EDUCATION:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years related experience managing IT technology services and teams.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL processes for the IT Service Management.
- Global perspective and experience is a must.
- Demonstrated experience partnering across functions to understand business requirements, engineer solutions, and deliver on commitments to support business goals.
- Knowledge of server hardware, Microsoft operating systems, Virtualization technologies (VMware and other), Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Domain Name Services, Private Key Infrastructure, and adjacent data center technologies and services desired.
- Should have basic to intermediate knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled