Warehouse Floor Trainer
Monday - Friday
10am - 6pm
$2,000 Retention Bonus!
Benefits Day One!
COVID pandemic measures:
We want our employees and visitors to stay healthy and safe.
We take temperatures before the start of every shift, and to all visitors.
There are several sanitation stations around the location, and we provide masks and gloves.
You will be responsible for all aspects of training new associates in their assigned department.
- Must comply with all EH&S regulations for the protection of the environment and maintain safe working conditions.
- Policies, procedures, and work instructions must be adhered to for quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
- Review work procedures to resolve and answer questions presented by the trainee.
- Assist with creating and modifying training curriculum.
- Conduct all hands-on functional training.
- Assess associate's progress and report to Department Supervisor.
- Conduct internal audits on trainees.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both internal and external.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Ability to lead and foster a team environment, utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work alternative shifts as required.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have working knowledge of SAP/WMS and understand workflow processes and procedures.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may be exposed to heights up to 30 feet. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer aptitude
- Prior warehouse or distribution experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled