Operate manual and automatic MIG welding stations at a standardized production rate along with performing
forklift and machine operation functions. Support production operations by contributing to process improvement
and efficiency plan. Perform other essential duties as assigned.
* Assemble and MIG weld components to muffler, inlet and outlets.
* Operate automatic weld machine.
* Load/Unload assembly parts and/or materials from racks and containers.
* Attach identifying tags and labels on racks, pallets and/or other containers.
* Actively participate in team meetings associated with quality, safety and production.
* Perform computerized production, shipping and receiving responsibilities.
* Perform minor maintenance operations on machinery.
* Perform quality tasks that correlate with the TA World Wide Quality Policy, Q1 and QS/TS certifications.
* Ensure environmental tasks correlating with the TA Environmental Policy are performed within the
specifications of EMS.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or air
borne particles and operates in extreme heat or cool climate conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed
to vibration. Employees are required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment to assist in promoting a
safe work environment.
Employees perform reactive maintenance to facility property and equipment and preventive maintenance as
availability permits. Employees will also perform other essential duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be developed to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for 6-8 hours during a normal
shift. The employee frequently is required to walk 10-15 feet, multiple times per normal shift. The employee must
frequently lift, rotate, clamp and/or move up to 35 pounds multiple times per day within the normal shift. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include color-coding distinction, close vision, distance vision and depth
Must have the ability to read and comprehend written instructions, short correspondence and memos.
Must have the ability to write basic correspondence.
Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers,
clients and other employees of the company.
Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Minimum of three months related experience as a MIG welder